Galileo FX is an awesome application. There are many reasons why we say this, but mostly because it is very easy to use while being 100% automated, which makes it a great choice of trading robot for every day-to-day and part-time Forex traders.
At Galileo FX, we took into consideration different types of markets and Forex traders and put more focus on money management and support, so it is not a blind platform, but rather an intentional and well thought out platform for forex traders.
As with most Forex traders, the greatest challenge that comes with keeping tabs on the market is various price fluctuations. This has many traders frustrated and spending too much time in front of their screens and this problem is what Galileo FX takes care of adequately and why it is the best option when it comes to aiding with forex trading.
Galileo FX basically takes care of that challenge by detecting price ranges for bullish and bearish signals and does the hard work of knowing when to take action in the market for you; bye bye to frustration.
Here’s why you should use Galileo FX:
What is Galileo FX?
Galileo FX is a new self-operating software that performs trading activities in real-time. This software executes your trades according to a set of pre-programmed instructions based on series of consecutive bullish and bearish signals taken into account with the user being in total control.
The user has all the permissions to instruct the software on how many signals it can take into account before taking any action to buy or sell. There is also an option for users to set Stop Loss and Trailing Step to further cut down on risk exposure.
One essential and great thing about Galileo FX is that its algorithm is highly advanced as it averages about 96.46% accuracy in trades for all market conditions with a very low execution time. This software is great for traders who don’t want to sit in front of their computers all day monitoring the market and even for experienced traders because of the high volumes of data available in the market at any point in time.
Our software is compatible with all brokers and also has free updates as an embedded feature. The trading strategy of this software has been tested across 12 different brokers, with different settings to further prove its dominance as the no. 1 automated trading software.
Requirements for Galileo FX
The trading software runs perfectly on the following platforms:
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- A Windows PC – OS of Vista and higher
- A MacBook – Intel Core i3 and higher
Features of Galileo FX
We put in an adequate thought process in the development of Galileo FX. All software issues that automated trading software tends to bring up were adequately taken care of. Here, we would be listing a few features which make Galileo FX a great tool for users – beginners and experts.
- Automatic Trades – Galileo FX suits your case perfectly if you’re a beginner. Most of the mistakes beginners make in the market are wrong entry and exit of trades. The software takes care of that as it automatically watches for perfect trading conditions before placing a buy/sell order.
- Constant Survey of Forex Markets 24/7 – As explained above, the software scans the market looking for perfect trade conditions. Let’s be factual a bit; timing is of the essence in Forex trading. If you are an experienced trader, this suits you as you are notified of favorable market conditions which you can then instruct the software to take action or you can enter the trade by yourself.
- Easy Installation – Our software deals with all technicalities that arise from the installation of new applications. We made it very easy to install and also attached some installation guides and videos for better understanding.
- Optimized Default Mode To Make Settings Easy – Also attached with versions of Galileo FX is our default mode setting which has been tested by different brokers to make it easy for beginners to use.
- Demo & Live Accounts – As with most tools, Galileo FX allows you to try different trading scenarios in a Demo account before you decide to switch to a live account.
- Auto Stop Loss & Take Profit – Our software ensures you maximize profits and minimize losses. This is why the automatic stop loss and take profit features are pre-installed to give a successful trading career.
- Easy to Understand Theory – Galileo FX is easy to understand as there are guides that come with it and also a 24/7 support system in case of any problems.
Versions of Galileo FX
Galileo FX comes in 3 different versions that best suit different kinds of customers’ needs. They include:
- Personal: This is equipped with a maximum profit of $1000/month. It is usually a single payment type of subscription.
- Plus: Equipped with a $5000 per month maximum profit earnings. Subscription type is also a single payment mode.
- Pro: A pro version of the software does not have a maximum profit capitalization. You can earn as much as you want per month while trading multiple currency pairs. All versions offer one-time payments and no hidden charges involved.
We also offer a 20% off offer to anyone who signs up for our newsletter.
How to Install Galileo FX
A proper installation guide to Galileo FX can be found here. The setup is quite straightforward and easy to understand, and guess what? It’s super fast! Just ensure you follow the instructions in the video and you should not have a problem running Galileo FX on your machine.
Installing on MetaTrader 4 & 5
Installing Galileo FX on MT4 is easy and also very straightforward. Instructions for installations can be found here.
Our Settings for Galileo FX
Default Settings Include
Consecutive Bullish/Bearish signals: 8
Take Profit: 100
Stop Loss: 85
Now, let’s take a look at this setting.
Timeframe: Galileo FX listens to user instructions in this setting. Timeframes can include M1, M5, M15 for more frequent trades and H1, H2, H4, H6 for consistent trades.
Consecutive Bullish/Bearish Signals: This is the most important feature Galileo FX boasts of. It passes instructions to the software on when to buy and sell. Different methods are also involved in this setting. When set low which is about (1 – 3 ), the software will go for higher risk trades which equally promise higher rewards, also there is a medium risk setting which ranges from (3 – 6 ), but when set high (7 – 10 ), the software would opt for fewer trades with lesser risks.
With each purchase of Galileo FX, there comes pre-installed 60+ optimized settings. This is a great feature as it makes our software easier to use. These settings are easily understandable and even a newbie to Forex would find Galileo FX an easy tool to use.
Trading Results with Galileo FX
Galileo FX MyFxBook Results
Here is our MyFxBook result.
We at Galileo FX boast of a strong support system that is 100% available to respond to all your issues and complaints within minutes. The available option is via email and you can trust your issues to be taken care of.
Users of Galileo FX are open to a wide range of opportunities in the market to trade with very low risk and a high rate of success. It works perfectly for you irrespective of your level of experience in forex trading, either as a full-time trader or a part-time trader.
Galileo FX suits you at all levels of Forex trading while it also guarantees you a passive income even if you don’t sit in front of your computer all day.